Manager, Client Services, Gartner Inc., Fort Myers, FL. Lead a team of Service Delivery Associates to deliver on the mission of the Client Services Organization. Build and implement strategies to achieve key performance areas. Support Business Unit/Service line client engagement strategy, account retention, profitability, operational efficiency, and quality. Provide career planning and development for Client Service team supporting the Brazilian region. Manage Service Delivery Associates in a professional manner with a strong focus on individual success, career development, and overall employee satisfaction. Provide effective coaching and guidance regarding associate performance for Client Services team (in Portuguese). Work collaboratively with colleagues, field management, and business partners. Perform analysis of key performance metrics to identify optimization opportunities. Continuously recruit, interview, and assess talent pool.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent degree, in Communications, Business Administration, or a related field, and five (5) years of post-bachelor, progressive, related work experience.
Must have three (3) years of experience with/in the following:
- Assisting with building and implementing strategies and change initiatives to achieve key performance metrics such as: Individual Retention, Capped Retention, and/or CV growth;
- Leveraging Business Unit and overall Service metrics to improve processes;
- Analyze trends in performance, identify and performance management, value and impact;
- Developing value plans;
- Facilitate workshops, run through Webex;
- Utilizing Client Connect software to track client data;
- Leveraging Power BI to analyze performance data against performance objectives; and
- Utilizing a Risk Mitigation Agenda to define strategies for multiple and complex contracts.
ASPB does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This includes not allowing job postings from organizations that exercise any type of preference, discrimination or bias based on these classes in their hiring practices. If you see a possible violation of this policy, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can investigate and respond appropriately.